- Log in to your control panel.
- Under Domain Services, click the Transfer a Domain icon. Note, if you do not see this option:
- Windows plans: Click the Account Control Panel icon and log in a second time.
- Most Shared UNIX Plans: Click Account Administration in the upper left and log in a second time.
- Fill in the domain name that you wish to transfer to us.
- Fill in the authorization code from your current registrar.
- Check off the box that reads “I confirm that I consent to the use of the electronic method of contract acceptance under the U.S. Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act and have read and agree to the Verio Service Agreement.”
- Click Accept.
For further information, refer to the following article: