- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Click Account Management at the top of the screen.
- Under Domain Services, click the Domain List icon. Note, if you do not see this option:
- Windows plans: Click the “Account Control Panel” icon and log in a second time. Click “Account Management” at the top of the screen.
- Shared Signature UNIX Plans: Click “Account Administration” in the upper left and log in a second time. Click “Account Management” at the top of the screen.
- Locate the domain name you want to modify. Click the Actions drop-down menu, and select Edit Nameservers. You may need to adjust the options above this to find your domain name if you have more than 5 domains with us.
- In the NameServer 1 and NameServer 2 fields, type in the new nameservers. You do not need the ip addresses of the nameservers you will be using.
- Click Save.
Allow a minimum of 24 to 48 hours for the changes to propagate. Propagation is the time required for all Internet Service Providers to update their internal systems with newly edited information. Propagation is not controlled by Verio.