This article will assist you with editing a DNS Record using your Backroom. If you do not have a Backroom, this will probably be done through a Control Panel. Click here for information on how to access your DNS information in your Control Panel.
- Log into your Backroom at https://backroom.securesites.com/ using your Customer ID and Backroom password. Note: If you have forgotten your password, please click here to retrieve it.
- Click on the link for DNS Information Interface.
- In the Review DNS Information section, click on the domain name you wish to edit the DNS file for and click Review.
- Find the name of the Existing Resource Record you want to edit the DNS information on. Click Edit under Actions.
- Modify the Name, Type, Data, and TTL fields as needed. When done, click Update Resource Record(s)
Note that propagation must take place in order for the rest of the Internet to see the changes that you have made. Propagation usually takes about 24-48 hours for all ISPs to update with your new changes. Verio does not control propagation.