- How to fix a blank WordPress homepage (VPS) [Article]
The solutions below are for the VPS platform and may not work for installations on other platforms. One available option is to turn on the debug
- How to disable SSLv3 on VPS/MPS plans to avoid the Poodle Vulnerability [Article]
The Poodle Vulnerability makes use of SSLv3 to exploit an account.
- Linux MPS/VPS: OpenVPN Documentation [Article]
A VPN allows you to have a direct encrypted connection between
- Why aren't images showing up on the website? [Article]
There are many possible causes of this issue. The following are the most common problems:
- Linux VPS/MPS Core: Support Policy [Article]
The Support Policy outlines the scope and limitation of support for Linux VPS/MPS Core server.
The following outlines general support
- How to check for current server issues [Article]
We have two pages where you can check for current issues:
In the unlikely event of a major incident (e.g. one that affects an entire product, datacenter, etc.), we will post informati
- How to diagnose a 500 Internal Server Error [Article]
- Cloud(n) Frequently Asked Questions [Article]
This article covers the most Frequently Asked Questions about our Cloud(n) product.
- Why are third level domains (subdomains) not working with the cPanel account? [Article]
This issue most commonly occurs when a subdomain is set up from within cPanel. However, for the subdomain to gain complete functionality, it must poi
- What are the common problems with Perl scripts on VPS servers? [Article]
This article covers common issues that may be encountered when using Perl scripts on VPS servers. Failure to upload the Perl s
- How to reset the root user password of a VPS or MPS in the Backroom [Article]
This article describes how to reset the root user's password for a VPS or MPS. For instructions on logging into your VPS or MPS
- Cannot determine nameserver IP error on cPanel accounts [Article]
You may encounter the following error on your cPanel account:
- Linux MPS with cPanel Getting Started Guide [Article]
Linux MPS with cPanel features a Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify
- Linux VPS with cPanel Getting Started Guide [Article]
Linux VPS with cPanel features a Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify
- cPanel: Frequently Asked Questions [Article]
cPanel is an industry favorite, Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify t
- Linux VPS/MPS with cPanel Support Policy [Article]
The following items are supported:
- Linux VPS vs. Linux VPS with cPanel [Article]
This article describes the differences between a Linux VPS and a Linux VPS with cPanel.
- Can the DNS features in cPanel be used? [Article]
We do not support the use of the DNS features in cPanel, but we do support the Backroom DNS configuration.
- How to change passwords on cPanel accounts [Article]
This article contains information on how to change user passwords for various features and services on a cPanel server. How
- How to add an SSL certificate to a domain for a website in cPanel [Article]
The SSL/TLS section in the Web Host Manager (WHM) has links to manage all of the steps needed to request, install, remove, and manage all aspect