- How to diagnose a 500 Internal Server Error [Article]
- Cloud(n) Frequently Asked Questions [Article]
This article covers the most Frequently Asked Questions about our Cloud(n) product.
- Why are third level domains (subdomains) not working with the cPanel account? [Article]
This issue most commonly occurs when a subdomain is set up from within cPanel. However, for the subdomain to gain complete functionality, it must poi
- What are the common problems with Perl scripts on VPS servers? [Article]
This article covers common issues that may be encountered when using Perl scripts on VPS servers. Failure to upload the Perl s
- How to reset the root user password of a VPS or MPS in the Backroom [Article]
This article describes how to reset the root user's password for a VPS or MPS. For instructions on logging into your VPS or MPS
- Cannot determine nameserver IP error on cPanel accounts [Article]
You may encounter the following error on your cPanel account:
- Linux MPS with cPanel Getting Started Guide [Article]
Linux MPS with cPanel features a Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify
- Linux VPS with cPanel Getting Started Guide [Article]
Linux VPS with cPanel features a Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify
- cPanel: Frequently Asked Questions [Article]
cPanel is an industry favorite, Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify t
- Linux VPS/MPS with cPanel Support Policy [Article]
The following items are supported:
- Linux VPS vs. Linux VPS with cPanel [Article]
This article describes the differences between a Linux VPS and a Linux VPS with cPanel.
- Can the DNS features in cPanel be used? [Article]
We do not support the use of the DNS features in cPanel, but we do support the Backroom DNS configuration.
- How to change passwords on cPanel accounts [Article]
This article contains information on how to change user passwords for various features and services on a cPanel server. How
- How to add an SSL certificate to a domain for a website in cPanel [Article]
The SSL/TLS section in the Web Host Manager (WHM) has links to manage all of the steps needed to request, install, remove, and manage all aspect
- How does a user start, stop or disable a service in cPanel (email, web, ftp serv... [Article]
To enable or disable services, use the Service Manager link in WHM.
- How can SSL certificates be added/removed for other non-web services in cPanel? [Article]
The information provided in this article contains instructions that are beyond the scope of Verio’s support policy. Verio Customer Suppo
- What are the different webmail systems available with cPanel? [Article]
When a user logs in to webmail on port 2095 using their browser, they can choose among the Horde, SquirrelMail, or Roundcube webmail programs. All th
- What other ways can users get their email aside from the webmail clients availab... [Article]
Any standard email client can be used to send and receive mail. Encrypted (SSL/TLS) and non-encrypted POP3, IMAP, and SMTP protocols are supported.
- A user using the default FTP server of proftpd has created FTP-only users in cPa... [Article]
Sometimes when users are created for the default FTP server using cPanel, the new users are
- Why can't email users log in immediately after being created in cPanel? [Article]
cPanel takes up to 15 minutes to update the password database for email-only users. In this case, wait 15 minutes and try logging in again.